Monday, June 13, 2011

Please remember that, no matter what I say or do, I love you

Went to Clinton this morning, and found this cards, of Blue Mountain ranges..the words, just so beautifully written..I heard all those stories about marriage life..from friends, families, relatives...Whatever it is, I pray for every couples I've known, my parents, my siblings, my relatives, my friends..everybody..for any turbulence in the journey, remember..no matter what happen, your love towards each other is unbeatable..your love..is forever...

Words by Donna Fargo..

'I know we have our unhappy moments..when things aren't going great or we hurt each other's feelings or we say things in the heat of an argument or we do things we wish we hadn't. But..

After the storm is over, after we try to see each other's side, after we calm down and put things in proper perspective, after we apologize and ask each other's forgiveness..we realize that we're just not perfect so all our rough edges are not smoothed out yet and we don't show our love perfectly..and then we forgive each other and go on...

As much as I try to change my ways, become more mature in my thinking, learn patience, slow down enough to listen and be objective and not take things so personally, I mess up sometimes and say or do something that almost upsets the foundation of our love. I just want you to know that I am always so sorry for that..

I also hope that you will always remember that those hasty words and careless acts are not indicative of my true feelings. They are just fleeting, momentary displeasures. They are unprocessed emotions, my immaturity speaking, my unguarded reactions. They are not the whole picture, but rather just a a little blot on the corner of the canvas of our relationship. The truth is..I love you all the time, even when things aren't perfect. I say things that hurt sometimes because I'm hurt. 

I sometimes do things without thinking of your feelings, and at times I just do things without thinking of the consequences of my own actions. Please understand that I never mean to hurt you. I think sometimes part of the problem is that men and women are different; we react differently to situations and see things at times only from our own perspective. Please forgive me when I'm not sensitive to your needs and feelings.
Through it all, I hope that you can trust in the fact that I love you, no matter what I say or how I act. I will continue to work on trying to show my love to you in a more loving way, so that there is no doubt in your heart and mind that I love you. I don't want you to think that I'm copping out and excusing my behaviour when my actions seem insensitive and unloving. I'm not perfect, and I just want you to know that I love you and will always love you...'

2 comments:

haziah said...

izan, sungguh terkena..thanks izan for sharing this super duper great wording! i love it so so so much..

IzanJay said...

I'm glad u like it!!